Ask me: FANDOM EDITION
- A - Your current OTP
- B - A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind
- C - A pairing you have never liked and probably never will
- D - A pairing you wish you liked but just can’t
- E - Have you added anything stupid/cracky/hilarious to your fandom, if so, what
- F - What’s the longest you’ve ever been in a fandom
- G - Do you remember your first OTP, if so who was in it
- H - Do you prefer characters from real action series or anime series
- I - Has tumblr caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why
- J - Name a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr
- K - How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom
- L - Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for
- M - Your favorite fanart or fanartist
- N - Your favorite fanfiction or fanauthor
- O - Choose a song at random, which OTP does it remind you of
- P - Invent a random AU for any fandom (we always need more ideas)
- Q - A ship you’ve abandoned and why
- R - A pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships
- S - Show us an example of your personal headcanon
- T - If you mostly have homoships, do you have any heteroships
- U - If you mostly have heteroships, do you have any homoships
- V - Are you one of those fans who can’t watch anything without shipping
- W - 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms
- X - 3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms
- Y - A fandom you’re in but have no ships from
- Z - Just ramble about something fan-related, go go go
Reblog this if you want people to give you a starter Pokemon.
Throw a fandom in my ask and i will tell you:
Okay, for the last time, THIS SELLER has a few of the plushes pictured in the following image
Okay I have about seven poems out of the twenty or so I need.
Okay kiddos, here’s the deal. Some of you who actually pay attention to my personal posts will know that I’m currently in an 8AM poetry course at my college. Today, the professor announced the details for our final project. Each student has to compile a book of poetry based on a theme, but can only include four of their own poems out of a minimum of twenty-five.
Most of the other students were already babbling on about which famous, published, immensely well known poets they’d be including in their collections. However, seeing as my secret goal all semester has been to write every single poem I’ve turned in about something fandom related, I find the idea of using well published poems boring.
So, here’s the thing. Since all of MY poems I include in the collection are about fandom, why not have the others be as well? And seeing as there’s a pretty scant amount of published poems based on fandom things, I WANT POEMS FROM YOU.
SEND ME YOUR FLIPPING FANDOM POEMS. MAKE THEM BLATANT, OR VAGUE, OR WHATEVER. I DO NOT CARE. ANY FANDOM, ANY CHARACTERS, ALL OF YOUR FEELS. JUST DO IT.
I need at least twenty poems if I want to make this work, and I have until April 17th to collect them.
I would LOVE it if you guys could send me your poems. You have three weeks to write some, if you haven’t ever written any.
Poems can be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or left in my submit box.
Help me be an utter turd and turn in a book full of fandom poems rather than the crap of lovey-dovey stars and sparkles my classmates have been writing all semester.