Okay so since I still feel like utter shit I think I’m gonna skip class tomorrow too
NYCC Teen Wolf Panel 3B spoilers
- 4th season with 12 episodes confirmed.
- After every 3B episode there will be a companion talk-show with Jill Wagner as the host. Basically like Revelations just more prominent.
- They showed a scene with Scott and Stiles in a classroom, Scott telling Stiles he wasn’t sleeping and then Stiles staring down at his noteback, where he apparently wrote “Wake Up” about a thousand times.
- Melissa and the Sheriff will appear more in 3B and the parents are generally established more as characters.
- 3B’s theme is going to be “Psychological Thriller”.
- There will be a funny scene between Peter and Derek.
- Stiles’ superpower is that he’d do anything for his friends.
- Stiles will lose a certain status in 3B.
- It was said that we’ll learn more about Claudia and how she died.
- Stiles will have hallucinations about people he’s lost.
- Derek will be made into a hero in 3B.
- Derek will be in 3x13
- Derek will explore his family and his emotional trauma.
- Scott and Derek will become more like brothers this season.
- 3B will see many deaths again and not everybody is going to make it out alive.
- Hinting of shirtless!Derek again.
- Jeff hopes we like the scene of Derek’s return.
- Jeff compares Stydia to Mulder/Skully.
- Jeff reveals that him and Holland love Stydia.
- They have talked about Dylan directing an episode.
- Stiles and the Sheriff will be closer this season.
- Stiles’ jeep is named ‘Roscoe’
- Peter will get a taste of his own medicine.
Okay normally I wouldn’t fucking comment but that FUCKING “STYDIA IS LIKE MULDER/SKULLY” REMARK JUST FUCKING PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF AUGH NO STOP IT STOP IT FUCKING STOP IT IT IS NOT
Leaks finally revealed a Pokemon for this gen that I 100% despise immediately
The hardest part about being sick isn’t actually the sick part so much as it is the 15 minutes I spend staring down that little shot glass of cold medicine and convincing myself to just fucking down it and stop being a baby because one minute of utter disgust is better than a week of sore throats and coughing
It’s like making a deal with the devil. Except worse.